Lawn & Plant Care
NaturalCare Lawn Treatment Program
NaturalCare is our exclusive proprietary blended family of products derived from decades of experience. They work far better than one-size-fits-all bagged fertilizers sold at “big box” stores. Our trained and licensed staff will apply our formulas as they recognize issues and properly treat to bring out the best in your lawn. Our complete lawn care program includes 8 visits per year and includes:
- Organic hybrid blend lawn fertilizers
- Lawn Limestone
- Lawn Moss control
- Lawn Liquid amendment drenches
- Lawn broadleaf weed control as needed
- Lawn damaging insect control as needed
- Advice on proper watering, mowing and other tips will help to keep your lawn looking its very best.
NaturalCare Tree and Shrub Program
The landscape is a hostile environment where plants struggle to survive in depleted soils while being attacked by insects and diseases. In the meantime, we expect perfect foliage and blooms.
The ProGrass NaturalCare Tree and Shrub Care Program includes 8 unique yearly treatments for trees and shrubs under 20 feet. We start from the ground up by providing proper soil amendments and nutrition to encourage healthy plants. If a pest problem arises, we will treat with safe and effective protective products. All treatments are provided by a trained and licensed plant health care service person and includes:
- Deep root feeding of trees.
- Dormant oil treatment of shrubs and trees (reduces over-wintering insects and diseases to prevent these problems during the spring and summer)
- Fertilization of shrubs and ground covers
- Diagnosis of insect problems and treatment as needed on all shrubs, ground covers and trees
- Diagnosis of disease problems and treatment as needed on all shrubs, ground covers and trees
- Advice on proper watering, trimming, pruning and other tips to keep your trees, shrubs and ground covers looking their very best.
Landscape Weed Control
Weeding beds and gravel areas is a rotten job. Our Landscape Weed Control Program will greatly reduce the need for hand-weeding by providing weed barriers and spot treatments on a regular schedule. This 8-treatment program includes:
- Two pre-emergent weed prevention treatments applied during the key weed germination periods in spring and fall
- Treatments as necessary of existing weeds in beds, ground covers, gravel paths, walkways, driveways and curbs to keep your landscape completely weed free